Palace Chase Application

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace Chase Application

I submitted my application on 20 Apr 16. I have access to CMS so it was sent from AFPC to the functional manager and then moved again because I'm assuming it went to the wrong functional..overall it has been close to 5 weeks. I know it takes 6-8 weeks overall but I don't even have a denial or a tentative approval yet. Anyone know if it is normal to take this long? I am just getting a little anxious.

This was sent to the functional (Referred to AFPC Enlisted Asgns (DPAA2) Pal Chase) on 20 Apr 16

"DPA Functional Manager - Please review the attached Palace Chase application
    and provide your recommendation (APPROVE or DISAPPROVE). Suspense is 7 days
    from receipt. Once completed please refer the application back to AFPC
    PALACE CHASE SEPARATIONS (DPSOR).

*PLEASE DO NOT use the "HR review" function!
    *DO NOT CLOSE THIS APPLICATION!
    *ONLY COMPLETE MANNING % AND REMARKS FOR DISAPPROVALS
    AFPC/DPA Recommends APPROVAL - DISAPPROVAL
    MEMBERS AFSC: XXX
    WORLD WIDE %
    GRADE %
    SKILL LEVEL %
    UNIT %
    REMARKS -

V/r,
    TEAM PALACE CHASE
    AFPC/DP2STM"

On 6 May 16

Referred to AFPC Enlisted Asgns (DPAA3) Pal Chase with this as a comment "AFSC 3A" I am assuming this means it was sent to the correct functional? but if they really have a 7 day suspense why is it taking so long for them to respond to AFPC?
    Last edited by Alannah; 05-24-2016, 06:25 PM.

Can you check other people's cases with your access?

Comment

It kind of all depends. I applied on a Friday, I think 19Aug2016 and was tentatively approved the following Monday 22Aug2016. Currently waiting on medical approval.

Comment

Working...
      X